- Kiel School
- Welcome To The Kiel Library/Media Center!
- Health Office
- INVALID INTERNAL LINK - Kindergarten Welcome Packet
- Parent Info
Welcome To The Kiel Library/Media Center!
- Welcome To The Kiel Library/Media Center! Calendar
- Contact: Mrs. Susan Gersten, LMS: GerstenS@Kinnelon.org
- Biography and Quote
- Library/Media Center Policies -- PreK to Grade 2
- KPS BOE -- Acceptable Use of Computer Networks Policy
- KPS -- Student Use of Google Apps for Education GSuite (Sept. 2017)
- U.S. Gov't - FTC -- Protecting Kids Online
Learning.com's Log-In Instructions and Link
Learning.com's lessons help students learn digital literacy and foundations of coding skills...
Learning.com's curriculum offers interactive lessons that are customized for your child's grade. Each lesson is self-paced and can be repeated.
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page for the link to Learning.com.
Kiel students must be logged in:
1. Using your child's username and password found on his/her individual flyer that was sent home, enter the information below into the orange log in box found on Learning.com's home page.
2. The log in information is case sensitive.
3. After logging in, you will find the curriculum items that are assigned.
Some of Learning.com's lessons open in a second window or tab on your
web browser. If the lesson does not open, it is likely that your browser
is set to block pop-up windows. Please use Learning.com's troubleshooting
page to help with any lesson loading issues. Please review the section
called "Pop-Up Blockers."
If you encounter any difficulty logging in, please email me!
Mrs. Susan Gersten
Kiel Library/Media Specialist