We present a great deal of information on our website. It is our goal to make it as well-organized and easily-accessible as possible. Here are some tips you may find helpful:
- Visit the "Website Index" under "About PRM" to see an alphabetical list of links to key information. This index will be updated as new information is added.
- Certain information on our website is only available to our students and their parents. Please log in to the website to ensure that you are seeing all of the information that has been posted. You can access directions for logging in by clicking this link.
- Visit "School Notices" to see the most up-to-date distributions from PRM. This space is updated each time we have new information to share, and the most recent additions are always on top.
- "School News" scrolls just below this section on the main page. Here, you can find news items like our quarterly "PRM Pen" student-produced newspaper.
- The School Calendar is also accessible on the main page (scroll down to view it).
- If you find yourself accessing certain areas of the website frequently, you may find it helpful to bookmark those sites so that you can return to them quickly.
Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying (HIB) Information
School Anti-Bullying Specialist: Mrs. Tara McClain, School Counselor, (973) 838-5250, email@example.com
District Anti-Bullying Specialist: Ms. Meridith Charles, Supervisor of Guidance at Kinnelon High School, (973) 838-5500, firstname.lastname@example.org