PRM Drop Off/Pick-up Procedures
PRM Principal's Forum recording from October 12th, 2023
School District and School HIB Grades Required by the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act
Under the Commissioner’s Program for Determining Grades, the school grade is a raw score of data and the sum of the ratings for all indicators within each core element on the School Self-Assessment (e.g., 65 of 78 points). The maximum total score for a school is 78 points. The school district’s grade is an average of the total scores of all schools in the school district.
The NJDOE-issued grade is not represented as a letter grade; the NJDOE is not issuing any associated value or ranking for the raw and average scores. The raw and average scores reflect the school and school district’s degree of compliance with the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (ABR), as determined primarily through each school’s self-assessment of its implementation of the ABR.
HIB Report Form Please use this form when reporting an incident of HIB.
Harassment, Intimidation, and Bullying (HIB) Information
School Anti-Bullying Specialist: Mrs. Tara McClain, School Counselor, (973) 838-5250, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents may use this form to report an incident of harassment, intimidation, and/or bullying (HIB).
The anti-bullying specialist for PRM is Mrs. McClain (email@example.com).
We present a great deal of information on our website. It is our goal to make it as well-organized and easily-accessible as possible. Here are some tips you may find helpful:
- Visit the "Website Index" under "About PRM" to see an alphabetical list of links to key information. This index will be updated as new information is added.
- Certain information on our website is only available to our students and their parents. Please log in to the website to ensure that you are seeing all of the information that has been posted. You can access directions for logging in by clicking this link.
- Visit "School Notices" to see the most up-to-date distributions from PRM. This space is updated each time we have new information to share, and the most recent additions are always on top.
- The School Calendar is also accessible on the main page (scroll down to view it).
- If you find yourself accessing certain areas of the website frequently, you may find it helpful to bookmark those sites so that you can return to them quickly.