• Working Paper Directions: 

    After a minor student has found a job, print the Working Papers and complete the following:

    -Section A must be completed and signed by parent

    -Section B must be signed and completed by employer

    -Section C must be completed by doctor

    -Section F must be signed by student where it says "Signature of Minor"

    -After all of these sections are completed, student can either email working papers to Mrs. Carpentiere @CarpentiereC@kinnelon.org or drop off in the main office.