• Procedures to Substitute in Kinnelon

    Please print and email the following documents to Tina LaTorre, latorret@kinnelon.org.  If you would like to drop off your paperwork, please call 973-838-1418 ext. 5003.

    1. Apply online -  https://www.applitrack.com/kinnelon/onlineapp/
    2. If you do not have a Substitute Certificate, please follow these instructions from the NJDOE: https://www.nj.gov/education/certification/substitutes/index.shtml
    3. If you currently hold a Substitute Certificate or Teaching Certificate, please provide a copy and complete one of the options below:
      • Complete a Substitute Transfer Request –  Sub Transfer Request link .  There is a $5.00 fee to transfer and an additional $1.00 convenience fee
      • If you have not worked as a substitute previously but have been fingerprinted, please use the archive service – Archive Fingerprint Request link  The fee is $29.75 and is payable on-line.
    4. W-4 Forms Federal and NJ (print form from this page)
    5. I-9 Employment Eligibility Form - please include copies of 2 forms of ID (print form from this page)
    6. Direct Deposit Form - attach a voided check. (email Tina LaTorre for the form)
    7. Mantoux test form - please call Nancy Hatke to schedule an appointment  (print form from this page)
    8. Sexual Misconduct/Child Abuse Disclosure Release - If you have worked previously in a position that involved direct contact with children, please fill out section 1 for each employer (print form from this page)
    9. The drug screening form and interview information will be given when the above paperwork is received.
    10. An interview will be conducted after all the paperwork is submitted.

Substitute Forms