KEHSA About Us
The Kinnelon Elementary Home and School Association (KEHSA) is a 501 (c) (3) organization comprised of teachers, administrators, and parents of children attending Kinnelon Elementary Schools (grades K-5). KEHSA’s fundamental goal is to enrich and supplement the classroom education of our children. We also seek to improve communication between teachers, the Board of Education, and parents.
Through our fundraising efforts, KEHSA is responsible for many wonderful programs:
- KEHSA funds and coordinates Monthly Assemblies and Author Day.
- KEHSA awards Mini-Grants to teachers to institute new, innovative and educational programs.
- KEHSA funds additional items needed by the schools and teachers. Most notably, KEHSA donated the funds to purchase SMARTBOARDS for EVERY instructional classroom in both Kiel and Stonybrook. A few years ago, KEHSA donated the playground that is behind Kiel school.
- KEHSA also coordinates two Book Fairs and the Holiday Shop.
- KESHA volunteers assist with school activities like Field Day.
- KEHSA provides a student directory to each member family.
Last year, approximately 95% of our families joined KEHSA and we look forward to a new year, new members and new ideas! Your involvement is vital to our success!
New to KEHSA?
Visit our Volunteer Information page to see what events interest you.
Visit our Facebook page to see what we've been doing.
For our returning KEHSA members ... thank you for your continued support!