SUPERINTENDENT SEARCH INFORMATION - Updated 06/27/2022
The Kinnelon Board of Education has retained New Jersey School Boards to find the next Superintendent for Kinnelon School District.
The New Jersey School Boards Association is uniquely qualified to help our school district find its educational leadership. They are the only search consultants with a working knowledge of our board and community. They will take a well-rounded approach to the search process, bringing a thorough understanding of our district and our community’s culture and values. As part of their service, they will conduct an in-depth forum to develop selection criteria and to determine the strengths, challenges, and needs of the district, community, and staff.
- April 29 - NJ SBA will begin accepting applications for the new Superintendent. (NJSBA Advertisement)
- May 31 - Applicant window closes
- Input sessions with staff and the community were held on
- May 17, 2022, at 7:00 - Community Focus Group with Charlene Peterson, Field Rep for NJ School Boards in the KHS Media Center
- May 19, 2022, multiple meetings throughout the day with students, faculty, and staff
- May 19, 2022, Virtual Meeting at 7:00 pm with Charlene Peterson, Field Rep for NJ School Boards
- Community and Staff Survey - Survey link:https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/KinnelonSearch - The survey will close on June 3, 2022
- Week of June 13 - First-round interviews
- Week of July 5 and 11 - Second-round interviews
- TBD - Finalist round interviews