Free COVID Testing Wednesdays at Sisco School
Testing will be conducted at Glenn L. Sisco School/Board of Education Office at 109 Kiel Avenue (use the glass doors in the back of the building).
When will it start?
Testing will begin on Wednesday, September 8, 2021, at 3:45 pm in room 208 (second floor) and continue each Wednesday at 3:35 pm
The process is simple;
- Register** using the link below or the one on our district website. (If you tested with us last year see below)
- Complete a quick TeleMed Evaluation, and
- Schedule a COVID-19 Test time on Wednesday.
**If you registered and were tested last year, you do not have to register again, just schedule a Telemed appointment, BTW Solutions will send you a link to skip registration and jump straight to TeleMed.
Cohabitating family members of our students and staff are also encouraged to be tested. Since there isn’t a lot of time between now and September 8, please register quickly. This will also allow you more flexibility to schedule the actual test date and time.
Kinnelon COVID-19 Testing Registration (You will need your insurance information at the time of registration.)
2021-2022 School Opening and Operations
2020-2021 Reopening Schools Plans / Resources
School District and School HIB Grades Required by the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act
Under the Commissioner’s Program for Determining Grades, the school grade is a raw score of data and the sum of the ratings for all indicators within each core element on the School Self-Assessment (e.g., 65 of 78 points). The maximum total score for a school is 78 points. The school district’s grade is an average of the total scores of all schools in the school district.
The NJDOE-issued grade is not represented as a letter grade; the NJDOE is not issuing any associated value or ranking for the raw and average scores. The raw and average scores reflect the school and school district’s degree of compliance with the Anti-Bullying Bill of Rights Act (ABR), as determined primarily through each school’s self-assessment of its implementation of the ABR.
2018-2019 Student Performance Report
2018-2019 Student Performance Report
On March 11, 2020, the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) is made publically available the state's School Performance Reports for the 2017-18 school year, which include over a dozen new data elements and parent-friendly Summary Reports.
Enhancements to the 2018-19 School Performance Reports
The 2018-19 reports include changes that respond to stakeholder feedback collected through a feedback survey, parent round tables and workshops, and stakeholder engagement throughout the year. These changes include:
• Emphasis on progress with new pages showing progress on student growth, proficiency, and graduation rates over the last three years
• Expanded data that allows comparisons between additional student groups (e.g. gender, homeless students, students in foster care) for student growth, chronic absenteeism, graduation rates, and career and technical education program participation
• Additional resources to help explain where the data in the reports comes from and how it’s calculated
• More information including participation in computer science and information technology courses and school-level per-pupil expenditures
One-Page Summary Reports
Along with the full reports, one-page school and district Summary Reports are available. The Summary Reports provide a high-level summary of how well a school or district is performing with data that address questions such as:
• How does our students’ growth compare to students’ growth in other districts?
• Are students at risk?
• Are students graduating?
• How did students perform on assessments?
• Are students college and career ready?
• Do they have access to high-level coursework?
A Summary Report Guide is also available on the School Performance Reports webpage to explain the different data points on the Summary Reports.
The NJDOE continues to seek public input on ways to improve future reports. Please complete the feedback survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/201819SPR or email firstname.lastname@example.org with feedback and suggestions.